Fabulous Fish Dishes - NEW!
Tuna, salmon, and walleye pike, oh my! A healthy diet includes fish. However, preparing fish can be intimidating. Don't be intimidated any longer, create delicious fish dishes using a few basic techniques. The menu for this class includes grilled tuna steaks with pasta, slow-baked Atlantic salmon, and breaded, pan-fried walleye pike with mashed potatoes. Plus, there's salad and key lime pie.
- Mixed greens and garden vegetable salad with creamy garlic dressing
- Grilled tuna steaks with Mediterranean style relish served with pasta tossed with garlic in olive oil
- Slow baked Atlantic salmon with oven-dried tomato and dill butter sauce
- Breaded and pan-fried walleye pike with tarter sauce and mashed potatoes
- Key lime pie with whipped cream
Founder of "Flavors from the Home", Jeff's love of food beagan at the Lincoln Del. He sought formal training at L'Hotel Sofitel in Bloomington, MN and Houston, TX. His 40+ year professional career has brought him to such spots as Buca Di Beppo, Figlio, Sunsets on the Bay, My Pie Pizza and the Sunshine Factory name just a few. He's appeared on several cooking shows demonstrating his culinary wizardry but his passion is teaching and demystifying the process of gourmet cooking. Jeff has recently returned to Minnesota and we are glad to welcome him back to community education.