RobbinSdale area schools
Learning opportunities for every age through a wide variety of programs.
Discover U offers enrichment activities for elementary and middle school students, as well as leadership training and service learning opportunities for students in elementary, middle school and high school. Discover U also offers driver education and student internships for high school students.
School Age Care
Adventure Club has waiting lists for Spanish Immersion and Zachary Lane. Please register a new contract to get on the waiting list.
Adventure Club is the School Age Child Care Program of Robbinsdale Area Schools. Adventure Club offers flexible scheduling options and is conveniently located in each elementary school for students in Kindergarten through fifth grade. Adventure Club is staffed by trained professionals who have a combination of education and experience especially suited to working with school aged children. With curriculum designed to enhance learning, students are encouraged to make choices, practice decision making skills and build positive peer relationships..
Full-Day Care with Preschool Component
Early Adventures is the full-day care option of Robbinsdale Area Schools with a preschool component. By combining high quality child care with the district's preschool curriculum, this program offers an opportunity for students to prepare for Kindergarten in a safe, nurturing setting with adults especially trained to work with preschool students.
Early Adventures is open to any student who will attend Kindergarten the following year, not limited to Robbinsdale Area Schools. Students must be toilet trained before beginning the program. Early Adventures is located at FAIR School at Pilgrim Lane and Neill Elementary.
Early Childhood Education
Welcome to Robbinsdale Area Schools (RAS) Early Childhood. We offer a variety of programs to support young children and their families.
- Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) offers classes for parents and their children ages birth through five. Families can also access individual home visits from a licensed Parent Educator.
- Early Childhood Screening is a free and simple check of how your child is growing, developing and learning. Screening is recommended when children are three to four years old, ideally at 3 1/2 years, and must be completed before starting kindergarten.
- Free Five Day per Week Preschool is available for children who are four years of age on September 1 of the school year.
- Preschool for three and four year olds is offered at Zachary Lane Elementary and the New Hope Learning Center on a sliding fee scale.
ECFE and Preschool Registration for 2020-2021 opens online at 8:00am on Tuesday, February 4.
Need help with online registration? Please contact the specific program you are registering for:
- Adult/Youth Enrichment office: 763-504-6990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adventure Club/Early Adventures school age care office/preschool care: 763-504-5320 or email@example.com.
- Robbinsdale Area Schools Preschool office: 763-504-5330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Childhood Family Education office: 763-504-4170 or email@example.com
- Early Childhood Screening office: 763-504-4180 or firstname.lastname@example.org