RobbinSdale area schools
Learning opportunities for every age through a wide variety of programs.
Discover U offers enrichment activities for elementary and middle school students, as well as leadership training and service learning opportunities for students in elementary, middle school and high school. Discover U also offers driver education and student internships for high school students.
School Age Care
Adventure Club has waiting lists for Spanish Immersion and Zachary Lane. Please register a new contract to get on the waiting list.
Adventure Club is the School Age Child Care Program of Robbinsdale Area Schools. Adventure Club offers flexible scheduling options and is conveniently located in each elementary school for students in Kindergarten through fifth grade. Adventure Club is staffed by trained professionals who have a combination of education and experience especially suited to working with school aged children. With curriculum designed to enhance learning, students are encouraged to make choices, practice decision making skills and build positive peer relationships..
Full-Day Care with Preschool Component
Early Adventures is the full-day care option of Robbinsdale Area Schools with a preschool component. By combining high quality child care with the district's preschool curriculum, this program offers an opportunity for students to prepare for Kindergarten in a safe, nurturing setting with adults especially trained to work with preschool students.
Early Adventures is open to any student who will attend Kindergarten the following year, not limited to Robbinsdale Area Schools. Students must be toilet trained before beginning the program. Early Adventures is located at FAIR School at Pilgrim Lane and Neill Elementary.
Early Childhood Education
Welcome to Robbinsdale Area Schools (RAS) Early Childhood. We offer a variety of programs to support our families with children birth through 5 years of age.
- Robbinsdale Area Schools Preschool offers preschool programming for children 3-5 years of age to help build the skills they need to succeed in school.
- Free Five Day-a-week Preschool programming available for children four years of age by September 1. Online registration is not available. Call 763-504-5330 for more information.
- Early Childhood Family Education offers parent-child classes with parent education and preschool for children birth through 5 years of age, as well as home visits.
- Early Childhood Screening starts for children 3 years of age and is required for many preschool programs for all children before entering kindergarten
Need help with online registration? Please contact the specific program you are registering for:
- Adult/Youth Enrichment office: 763-504-6990 or email@example.com
- Adventure Club/Early Adventures school age care office/preschool care: 763-504-5320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robbinsdale Area Schools Preschool office: 763-504-5330 or email@example.com
- Early Childhood Family Education office: 763-504-4170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Childhood Screening office: 763-504-4180 or email@example.com