Robbindale area schools
Learning opportunities for every age through a wide variety of programs.
Discover U offers enrichment activities for elementary and middle school students, as well leadership training and service learning opportunities for students in elementary, middle school and high school. Discover U also offers driver education and student internships for high school students.
School Age Care
Adventure Club is the School Age Child Care Program of Robbinsdale Area Schools. Adventure Club offers flexible scheduling options and is conveniently located in each elementary school for students in Kindergarten through fifth grade. Adventure Club is staffed by trained professionals who have a combination of education and experience especially suited to working with school aged children. With curriculum designed to enhance learning, students are encouraged to make choices, practice decision making skills and build positive peer relationships..
Early Childhood Education
Welcome to Robbinsdale Area Schools Early Childhood. We offer a variety of programs to support our families with children birth through 5 years of age.
- Creative Play Preschool offers 2 or 3-day programming for children 3-5 years old to help build the skills they need to succeed in school.
- Early Childhood Family Education offers parent-child classes with parent education and preschool for children birth through 5 years of age, as well as home visits.
- Early Childhood Screening starts for children 3 years of age and is required for many preschool programs for all children before entering kindergarten
Need help with online registration? Please contact the specific program you are registering for:
- Adult/Youth Enrichment office: 763-504-6990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adventure Club school age care office: 763-504-5320 or email@example.com.
- Creative Play Preschool office: 763-504-5330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early Childhood Family Education office: 763-504-4170 or email@example.com
- Early Childhood Screening office : 763-504-4180 or firstname.lastname@example.org